Did you know that you can start your UK degree in January? The University of Dundee in Scotland has January start dates for many masters degrees and several bachelor’s degrees in Business.
At the University of Dundee, you will find excellent education combined with a welcoming environment and a great cost of living.
- Ranked joint 1st in the UK for Medicine (Complete University Guide 2021).
- Rated 3rd in the UK for satisfaction with teaching (Complete University Guide 2021).
- University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times & The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
- 96.4% of graduates in work or further study six months after graduation (DLHE)
- Gold award (Teaching Excellence Framework)
- Average cost of private rent in Dundee is 45% less than Edinburgh, and 20% less than the Scottish national average (Citylets Rental Report Q4, 2018)
But, it’s not all about rankings. Hear for yourself what a student at the University of Dundee thinks: David Okorogba is from Nigeria and undertook an LLM in Law, Banking and Finance. He started his degree in January.
“The University of Dundee has an excellent teaching staff who are dedicated to student welfare and progress. They are always available to engage with students on any concerns and provide academic assistance and advice where needed. The environment is perfect for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies as well as research programmes.
Importantly, the quality of education and research is incredible with access to numerous online resources which I have personally benefited from. In the light of these, I would entertain no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the University of Dundee to intending applicants from Nigeria and other international students. Studying in the University of Dundee has been very exciting and interesting. I could not have hoped for a better experience.”
You can start your January undergraduate degree in:
- International Business
- Business Economics with Marketing
- Business Management
Masters degree options in:
- Energy Law & Policy