These are the top five stories to monitor today
1. EFCC seals of home of Katsina former governor
The Economic and Financial Crime Commission has sealed off the home of former Katsina state governor, Ibrahim Shema.
2. FCT must enforce ban on street trading, comercial motorcycle, grazzing
The Minister of the FCT, Mallam Muhammad Bello, has urged law enforcement in Abuja to enforce the law banning grazing, hawking and commercial motorcycle.
3. INEC withdraws card readers for reconfiguration ahead of Edo election
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said it is withdrawing its card readers for reconfiguration ahead of the Edo State governorship election.
4. Suicide bombing is now a thing of the past – Buhari
While meeting with South African President, Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari said that suicide bombing is now becoming a thing of the past in the country.
5. NBA has been frustrating the fight against corruption in Nigeria – Falana
Prominent Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, has said that the Nigeria Bar Association (NBA) is frustrating the President’s fight against corruption.