Every Lagosian who makes a daily commute across the city, has one major fear- traffic.
The excruciating hours when your life comes to a gritting halt- are nothing to look forward to.
Here are a few moments you can relate to, if you’ve ever been stuck in traffic:
- When you are in traffic and you really need to use the toilet.
- When you are very calm and very angry at the same time.
- When you start to question humanity.
- Great idea!
- Until you look behind and see the whole of mankind.
- When you start to contemplate mass murder.
- When you spot Gala and La Casera.
- When you think the road is now free but you see another round of traffic in front.
- When you finally get home and think of tomorrow’s traffic